A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coghlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coghlan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghlan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Coghlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Correll Coghlan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Coghlan practice?
- Dr. James Coghlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coghlan practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.