A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coghlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coghlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coghlan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coghlan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghlan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Coghlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Correll Coghlan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Coghlan practice?
- Dr. James Coghlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coghlan practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.