A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Colson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Colson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Colson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Colson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Colson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Colson practice?
- Dr. James Colson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Colson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Anesthesiologists and Morgantown Pain Management Doctors.