A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Colson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Colson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Colson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Colson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Colson practice?
- Dr. James Colson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Colson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Anesthesiologists and Morgantown Pain Management Doctors.