A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coltharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coltharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coltharp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coltharp graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coltharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Coltharp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Coltharp practice?
- Dr. James Coltharp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Coltharp practices Otolaryngology near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Otolaryngologists.