A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Comadoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Comadoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comadoll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comadoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Comadoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comadoll graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Comadoll has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Comadoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Comadoll practice?
- Dr. James Comadoll has 1 office location.
Dr. James Comadoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Surgeons.