Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Comadoll
Dr. James Comadoll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Comadoll is affiliated with Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, Novant Health, Inc. and Presbyterian Hospital Matthew. Dr. Comadoll has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Comadoll has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Comadoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.
Dr. Thomas Ginn
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Salisbury, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Eugene Eline
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Salisbury, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Hugh Watts
Salisbury, NC 0 mi51