Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Ronnie Bauser on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Chip is the best!!! in 1994 he was our team doctor. he not only new how to treat me and the risks I was putting myself in, yet he respected how much the game of football meant to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for fixing me and allowing me to play on the eventual SAC championship team of 96. thanks doc

|  Anteriro hip replacement  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I feel that Dr. Comadoll and his team did an excellent job on my left anterior hip replacement. I am ready to have the right hip done and decided once again to travel to Salisbury from Charlotte, NC to have this surgery done because of the confidence I now have.

|  Excellent Care - Wouldn't Think of going to Anyone Else  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

Excellent physician. Has completed 2 total knee replacements and various other orthopaedic conditions and has always treated me with dignity and respect.

|  NOT A HAPPER RESULT  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

DOESNT TAKE ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU TO FIND OUT YOUR INFO.

|  concerned  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2009

Charming but seems to only care about the bottom dollar. Ignors when problems come up and mostly see helper or a PA.

|  Simply put.......the BEST!  |  show details
by Diane R. Rositano on Feb 17th, 2009

Dr. Comadoll is by far one of the best physicians to treat me, from ease of obtaining an appointment to diagnosis and treatment of condition. He has an extremely caring and compassionate manner and truly cares about the well being of his patients. He is extremly knowledgeable in his profession and always uses up to date technology and treatments. He tells me the options I have and lets me choose what I want to do and you don't find many doctors like that. I recommend him to anyone I know with an orthopedic problem. Thank you Dr. C. for being who you are!

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Doctor Comadoll's office staff is nice and polite.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com