A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Coman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Coman practice?
- Dr. James Coman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Coman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.