A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Coman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Coman practice?
- Dr. James Coman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.