Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Combs
Dr. James Combs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Combs is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus, Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital and Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest. Dr. Combs has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Combs has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. James Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.