A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Conahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conahan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conahan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Conahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Conahan practice?
- Dr. James Conahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Conahan practices Ophthalmology near Highlands Ranch, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO and Denver, CO.