A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conahan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Conahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Conahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conahan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conahan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Conahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Conahan practice?
- Dr. James Conahan has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Conahan practices Ophthalmology near Highlands Ranch, CO.