A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Condry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Condry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Condry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Condry graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Condry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dearien Condry DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Condry practice?
- Dr. James Condry has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Condry practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glens Falls, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons and Queensbury Dentists.