A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Condry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Condry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Condry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Condry graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Condry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dearien Condry DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Condry practice?
- Dr. James Condry has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Condry practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glens Falls, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons and Queensbury Dentists.