A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Congdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Congdon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Congdon, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Congdon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Congdon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Congdon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans