Learn more about Dr. James Congdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Congdon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Congdon, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Congdon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Congdon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Congdon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Congdon practice?
Dr. James Congdon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Monroe Internists, Monroe Hematologists, and Monroe Oncologists.