Learn more about Dr. James Congdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Congdon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Congdon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Congdon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Congdon, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Congdon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Congdon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Congdon DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Congdon practice?
- Dr. James Congdon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Congdon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Hematologists, and Everett Oncologists.