A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Connelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Connelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Connelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Connelly practice?
- Dr. James Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Connelly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.