A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Connelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Connelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Connelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Connelly practice?
- Dr. James Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Connelly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.