Dr. James Connor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Connor is an excellent doctor and I'm so glad he is my primary doctor. I have several chronic illnesses, making my case fairly complex, but he's never given up on me or told me he didn't know what to do. He is extremely compassionate and sympathetic towards me and patiently listens to everything I have to say, never rushing me or trying to cut me off. Dr. Connor gave me a prescription for anti-depressants and anxiety medication and followed up with me three weeks later and gave me the option to increase the dosage, and if that didn't help he gave me the option to increase the dosage again, or try another medication. Since I have chronic health issues, I've been to many doctors and have several specialists on my "team" as I like to say, some of whom are just as good as Dr Connor, but I like having him as my home base and of course always see him when I'm feeling sick. Dr. Connor is in his 60s and I hope he doesn't retire soon because I won't know what to do!

September 17th, 2013
Dr. James Connor
Dr. James Conner has been our family physician for 20 plus years, there is not a doctor that compares to him. Dr. Connors knowledge, honesty, compassion , understanding, listening and patience is above and beyond. The nurses and staff are very caring and always willing to help .

August 15th, 2013
Great treatment
I've been seeing Dr. Connor for about 15 years.....Always compassionate, friendly and professional....Diagnosis is accurate and treated appropriately. I would always recommend!