A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Connors, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Connors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Connors practice?
Dr. James Connors practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.