A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connors
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Connors, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Connors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Connors MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Connors practice?
- Dr. James Connors has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Connors practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.