A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conrad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Conrad, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Conrad FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Conrad practice?
- Dr. James Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. James Conrad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.