A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Conroy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conroy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Conroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
- Guthrie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Conroy MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Conroy practice?
- Dr. James Conroy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Conroy practices Internal Medicine near Panora, IA.
See Panora Internists.