Overall Review

October 26th, 2015
An excellent physician and human being
Dr. Cooley was my pediatrician for 20 years, after which I got too old and had to switch to adult medicine! He is the epitome of what a physician should be: compassionate, intelligent, skillful, and a good listener. I can't recommend him highly enough.

January 10th, 2015
Disappointed!
Dr. Cooley is an experienced senior doctor. His diagnosis is accurate. However, we had a really bad experience with him. The young lady working with him is not friendly. Similarly, Dr. Cooley himself is quite arrogant and stubborn. He is not sensitive to the patient's needs and I can hardly feel his efforts to listen to the patient's concern and include the patient in the decisions about my kid's treatment. His attitude directly led to a delay in my daughter's treatment. We finally had to find another pediatrician to care my daughter's urgent condition. The second pediatrician is younger than Dr. Cooley, but she really cares her patient and would love to listen to the patient's concerns. My daughter discovered much quickly after we switched to the 2nd doctor. Luckily, we didn't stick with Dr. Cooley when we feel there might be something wrong with him. It was a heartbreaking experience when our little girl suffered a lot from her disease but the doctor didn't care his patient's condition enough!

January 13th, 2014
He has been our pediatrician for 18 years and has been a wonderful figure in our kids' lives. Parenting isn't always easy and he has helped us through some rather difficult times. We have been able to turn to him for guidance and support consistently throughout the years, and very strong recommend him.

September 10th, 2012
He has been our pediatrician for 16 years and has been outstanding in every way.