A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Copeland, MD, PHD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Copeland MD and PHD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Copeland practice?
- Dr. James Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. James Copeland practices Pulmonary Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Pulmonologists.