A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corasanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Corasanti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corasanti, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Corasanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Corasanti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Corasanti MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Corasanti practice?
- Dr. James Corasanti has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Corasanti practices Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Gastroenterologists.