A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corasanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Corasanti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corasanti, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corasanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Corasanti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Corasanti MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Corasanti practice?
- Dr. James Corasanti has 1 office location.
Dr. James Corasanti practices Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Gastroenterologists.