Dr. James Corasanti Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Corasanti?

Can't see him

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I waited roughly 4/5 months to get into his practice. I instantly regret it. You can be dying and you wouldn't be able to get an appointment. Has no time for his patients. Office is poorly managed. One staff member was nice to me but the rest were rude. My assumption is no respectable person will work for him after his hit and run. He's left with people either desperate for jobs or young kids fresh out of school that either have no talent that can't get hired.

Attorney

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Corasanti's bedside manner and his wealth of information about his specialty area. Fruit with her and he really made me feel very comfortable with the subject matter and my treatment plan.

Simply the best GI Specialist

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Corasanti is far more skilled than other GI specialists I have been to in the past, particularly with the difficult circumstances I faced. He is very knowledgeable, and spent all the time I needed to understand the nature of my illness and treatment options. And I am well again! I cannot recommend Dr Corasanti more highly.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Very kind. Very helpful. I've seen this doctor for 15 years.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Best stomach doctor in buffalo area

unparalleled level of care and diagnostic ability

Posted on June 12th, 2015

The most knowledgeable I've found....treated my son with care and respect. Tenacious in his diagnosis. If you want answers from a doctor who truly cares about patients, this is the doc to see. His info is up to date, he's always been kind and taken time. This sometimes makes for a wait but that's a small price to pay for this level of care.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Corasanti for 25 years. He is an excellent doctor; I highly recommend him, he is very good with complex GI disorders. He knows the medications that will fit your ailment, he is also kind and compassionate. Don't hesitate to see him if you have GI problems. You will not regret it.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

He is good doctor, the follows up was poor when I visited

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Corasanti is amazing and saved my daughters life. He is, without a doubt, the most brilliant Docter out there. If you want the best go see him!

manager

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

excellent physician very kind and caring

great doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I have been going to Dr Corasanti for over 20 years and he has the utmost caring attitude as well as being knowledgeable he found out what was wrong and was able to tell my other physicians how to treat me. He literally saved my life in 1998 by knowing what test to order and the treatment. I have even sent family members to him and he found out what was wrong with them and treated them. I thank god every day for him.

Business As Usual

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I accompanied my elderly aunt to a recent appointment with Dr. Corasanti. She does not understand English that well and is hard of hearing. I therefore assisted her in communicating with this Dr. The wait time before she was seen was over a thirty minutes. Dr. Corasanti entered the room abruptly and conducted his interview and assessment in a very cold manner. His attitude was uncaring, unprofessional, and outright offensive. We opted for a second opinion by a credible physician who cares.