A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cord graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cord has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Cord practice?
Dr. James Cord practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.