A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cord graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cord has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Cord MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Cord practice?
- Dr. James Cord has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cord practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.