A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corkum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Corkum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corkum
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corkum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corkum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corkum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Corkum MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Corkum practice?
- Dr. James Corkum has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Corkum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Gastroenterologists.