A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cornell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Cornell practice?
Dr. James Cornell practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.