A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Cornell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Cornell practice?
- Dr. James Cornell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cornell practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.