Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cornell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Cornell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Cornell practice?
- Dr. James Cornell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cornell practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.