Dr. James Cornell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Cornell?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. James Cornell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2015

Good doctor for Healthy people

Little personality, seems vacant. Acts like he hears and understands but then it is like he forgot what we were talking about. Very sharp man but strange. Seems as though he is on a very tight timescale, likes to discuss basically one thing at a time.

November 23rd, 2013

Dr James Cornell

In my 69 years, Dr Cornell is the best personal physician I have ever had. He makes sure that you understand the salient aspects of your health status, as well as your options for wellness. I'm glad I was referred to him years ago.

October 7th, 2012

Healthcare is a two-way street

I've been a patient of Dr. Cornell for over 12 years. I find him thoroughAnd as caring ad any doctor can be in a 15 minute visit. What I doKnow with any doctor is you need to do your homework before any visit. If you have a new symptom, keep track as to when itBegan and any changes in your diet or life etc. with many illnessesThey are just going through the process of eliminating possibilitiesWith both your guidance and info and tests.

January 25th, 2012

Excellent!

We have gone to many different doctors and I have to say Dr. Cornell and his staff are the best so far. He lisens to what you have to say and if he doesn't know the answer he will get it. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We will be long time patients.

March 15th, 2011

Repeat patient

Dr. Cornell is a very caring and thoughtful doctor and has been my primary care physician for almost a decade. He is extremely knowledgeable and is skilled at explaining medical issues clearly. He listens closely and takes my input seriously. I would recommend without reservation.

December 10th, 2010

the worst doctor I have seen , not caring at all, should not be practicing medicine, I will report him to the Board,

April 20th, 2010

I hope healthcare reform doesn't take doctors like these away

Have seen Dr Cornell a half a dozen times. listened carefully to my concerns, didn't make snap diagnoses, and talked intelligently about my issues.he does move quickly through the appointments, but as a busy, very qualified Dr., this is common with the declining state of some insurance policies. just imagine how bad it will be if obamacare goes into effect... doctors will be even more overburdened and underfunded.

February 1st, 2010

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Dr. Cornell-Incredibly condescending-uncaring NOT JUST ONCE-BUT TWICE!!!NEVER AGAIN!!I switched doctors (from DR. CORNELL to Dr. Swariris) one year ago because I had a horrible experience with Dr. Cornell, TO SAY THE VERY LEAST. He told me to just take an over the counter medicine for dizziness, (HE WAS MADE AWARE THAT I WAS ALREADY ADMITTED TWICE TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM-ACTUALLY, VIA AMBULANCE)!!! My body had completely become paralyzed. I was in fact catatonic. He knew all of this!!! He did not take me seriously whatsoever, and told me I might just be over-reacting, and to take it easy for a few days.Even after days of being unable to work, nor move around the house, still, I had to demand to be seen. Dr. Cornel was extremely condescending and brushed me off completely!!!The ER hospital days previously, and after many tests, but still not knowing the cause, nor how the problem should be treated had advised that I see my primary doctor and a specialist. He knew all of this!!! Bottom line: An MRI, EKG, and even two different specialists were needed for proper diagnosisAND proper treatment. This cost me over two whole weeks of being out of work!!! Then today, he was the ONLY doctor available for an appointment. This was only for a very simple sprained or perhaps broken ankle, so I agreed to see him. Same treatment or I should say NO treatment, BAD treatment!!!!Never again!!!

July 23rd, 2008

NOT A CARING DOCTOR!

This doctor was rude and dismissive during the worst illness of my life. He is a "know it all" and doesn't listen. If you are looking for someone who cares, you will be very disappointed by this doctor.

May 11th, 2017