Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cort
Dr. James Cort, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in East Orange, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cort is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and East Orange General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cort has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Cort is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Marie Sangosse
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
East Orange, NJ 0.01 mi38
Dr. Louis Sangosse
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0.01 mi40