James T Cort MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

September 14th, 2016
Doctor Cort attended my husband and I for more than 15 years. During that time he diagnosed our conditions accurately 100 percent of the time.He may not have a top rating when it comes to bed side manner but he hears everything you say and was always correct prescribing treatment.I think he is an excellent doctor.

August 11th, 2016
Excellent doctor, miserable staff
Excellent care but unreliable staff. Rx's take multiple calls. After several years I left, treating myself to more professional staff concern but missing this doctor's superb medical skills.

July 8th, 2016
Great Doctor! I recommend him highly...mi

April 28th, 2016
HORRIBLE HORIBBLE
Dr. Cort has no regard for people's time!! He needs another physician on staff. You spend breakfast, lunch and dinner in that office. It will be the first and last visit and will never recommend him to anyone. Smh !

August 21st, 2014
Unhappy Familly Member
Dr.Cort has horrible bedside manner, and his staff is rude and unprofessional. He makes rounds at 6am when there are no family members present and once he is done with rounds he is unable to be reached. He had to be paged six times in regards to medication before we received a call back mind you my grandmother was in the emergency room! I cannot understand why when you call the office no matter the time of day you are unable to get a live person on the phone, and when you are asked to leave a message you never receive a return phone call. The only time you can speak with someone from the staff is when you pop up at the office and the girls are just sitting there as the phones ring non stop. Once my grandmother is released from the hospital I will be retrieving all of her medical records and seeking medical attention else where.