James J Cosgrove DO Patient Reviews

December 18th, 2015
Dr Cosgrove is very caring and spends the time needed with all of his patients. You never feel rushed with him.

August 21st, 2013
First visit
Dr. Cosgrove was very professional, courteous, and very easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him to friends or family. And yes I will be returning to him. Excellent. Even the employees were great very welcoming!

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I was unsure whether or not to choose Cosgrove as my main doctor for my pregnancy as I was comfortable with another doctor who was proving to be very difficult in contacting. I set up my first few appointments with Cosgrove and found him to be a very attentive, comfortable, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He is easy to set appointments up with and seems to make every effort to make the patient as happy as possible. Though maintaining his professionalism he truly seems to invest himself in his patients. Unlike previous doctors he not only could remember my medical information without referring to his chart... but also remembered my son's name (that had been delivered by another doctor who couldn't even remember if I had a boy or a girl!)He had no problem speaking to me at an individual level- a great change of pace for the doctors around here!

February 13th, 2011
Great Job!
I was really suffering with polyps and DR.Cosgrove went in and did the surgery and now I feel great.

October 18th, 2010
The Best OB/GYN in the State of Delaware!
In 14 years, I have received nothing but the best of care. Dr. Cosgrove listens and goes the extra mile. His reputation is excellence!!! My health is good today because of his surgical skills. Highly recommend.

August 7th, 2010