Radiation Oncology, Radiologist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Saved my Life. show details Saved my Life.
by David Lee Matthews on Sep 19th, 2016

From the first time I met Dr. Coster, he explained what I had and how we would get rid of it. I wish all doctors treated their patients as well as he has me. His nurse also made me feel comfortable , Joy is her name. Between them both and the techs. I live another day! Thank you so much.

A Fabulous Oncologist! show details A Fabulous Oncologist!
by Alaina on Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Coster is by far one of my favorite doctors, ever. He genuinely cares about each and every patient. His attention to detail is not only wonderful, but also reassuring. He spends a great deal of time getting to know his patients. I highly recommend him!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Harlan Rimmerman on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Coster is a doctor who tells it like it is and makes sure that you are comfortable with your diagnosis. His best strength, he listens to his patients. I always looked forward to spending time with him especially since he answers all questions and gives excellent advice. A true professional.

Sep 7th, 2012

I am glad that Dr. Coster was my radiation oncologist when I faced cancer and went through treatment. He took the time to explain all of the facts to me in detail and he was sympathetic about the emotional side of a cancer diagnosis, too. I trust his expertise and I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Jul 19th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Coster to anyone. He is extremely knowledgeable, very kind, efficient and one of the finest physicians I have ever dealt with. I had the best possible outcome after radiation treatment for breast cancer. Every one of his staff is equally kind and understanding as one goes through the trial of radiation.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Thomas R. Blue Eyes on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Coster and the staff at the Kansas City cancer clinic were efficient, caring and informative during my treatment at the clinic. Dr. Coster took the time and attention to make me feel confident that I was getting the best care possible.