A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coticchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coticchia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Airway Obstruction
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mixed Conductive-Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coticchia graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coticchia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Coticchia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Coticchia practice?
- Dr. James Coticchia has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coticchia practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists and Dearborn Pediatric Specialists.