Dr. James Mark Coticchia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. James Coticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coticchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coticchia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adenoidectomy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coticchia graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coticchia has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coticchia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Coticchia practice?
Dr. James Coticchia practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists, Southfield Allergists, and Southfield Pediatricians.