Learn more about Dr. James Coticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coticchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coticchia
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Coticchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coticchia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Airway Obstruction
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mixed Conductive-Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroglossal Cyst
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coticchia graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coticchia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Coticchia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Coticchia practice?
- Dr. James Coticchia has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Coticchia practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists and Rochester Pediatric Specialists.