A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES COTICCHIA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAMES COTICCHIA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES COTICCHIA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. COTICCHIA graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. COTICCHIA has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. COTICCHIA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JAMES COTICCHIA practice?
Dr. JAMES COTICCHIA practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists, Southfield Pediatric Specialists, and Southfield Pediatricians.