A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coticchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coticchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coticchia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coticchia graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coticchia has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Coticchia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Coticchia practice?
- Dr. James Coticchia has 1 office location.
Dr. James Coticchia practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.