A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Craig, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Craig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Craig MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Craig practice?
- Dr. James Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. James Craig practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pathologists.