A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cranberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cranberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cranberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranberg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cranberg has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Cranberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cranberg practice?
- Dr. James Cranberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cranberg practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Allergists.