A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cranberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cranberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cranberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cranberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cranberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranberg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cranberg has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Cranberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cranberg practice?
- Dr. James Cranberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cranberg practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Allergists.