A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crandell is Good. Dr. Crandell has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crandell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John West Shore Hospital
- Fairview Hospital - Cleaveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crandell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Crandell practice?
Dr. James Crandell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Crandell, Dr. Jaime Crandell, Dr. Santiago Crandell, Dr. Jacques Crandell