A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crandell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crandell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crandell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Crandell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Crandell MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Crandell practice?
- Dr. James Crandell has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Crandell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Lakewood Cardiologists.