A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crandell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crandell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Crandell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- CCHS Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Crandell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Crandell practice?
- Dr. James Crandell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Crandell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Cardiologists.