Dr. James Creel Jr Is this you?

Medical director

Posted on May 17th, 2016

This man is the medical director and allows this apparently. This is a copy of my post elsewhere. I can remember a day when Hamilton County EMS was a world class agency, I don't know what happened to them but there not world class anymore. I've dealt with 2 crews in two weeks with mom and neither have been worth a crap. One crew was too worried about getting a glory call then caring for mom when she broke her hip, they made her walk to the stretcher after telling us she didn't need to go to the hospital. Yet they were talking about an overdose they can get if she ama's. The other crew was just simply lazy to the point I pushed the emt out of the way and put mom on the stretcher because he didn't want to help. Both of them got upset because she couldn't walk down the stairs. Talked to lt Rogers about them and told her how I felt and she got upset with me. I wonder if Angel EMS will respond to Hixson or maybe Puckett. I feel like they have better medics and crews now then Hamilton county.

Helluva Doc

Posted on September 28th, 2008

Creel is a bright and caring physician with sharp clinical skills and warm interpersonal skills.

Posted on February 18th, 2015