Dr. James Crenshaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2016
#1 Doctor
Hands down the most professional, brilliant, and caring doctor I've ever seen as a patient. Highly recommended to all.

March 12th, 2016
A Doctor Who Truly Cares
Quite honestly the best doctor I have ever had the opportunity to see. I drive over an hour from north Alabama to visit him because of the quality of care that I get and the feel of compassion that I get from Dr. Crenshaw and his wonderful staff. If you want a wonderful primary care physician that will take care of you always, Dr. Crenshaw is your man.

February 24th, 2015
I've been his patient for 7 years. He spends a lot of time with me as his patient, listens, and has been very good at diagnosing when anything has been wrong. I rate his as a very good doctor. His office, however, runs slowly.

April 4th, 2014
review/ Dr. James Crenshaw
Dr. CRENSHAW IS A PERFECT MATCH FOR ME. Im not someone who gives a perfect score. But I will gladly give Dr. CRENSHAW A 99.1 SCORE. He is professional, to the point, really listens to what you have to say. Discussed whether he believes you are right or wrong AND why he believes that. Great bedside manner. Patient and I believe one of the most upfront caring Dr. If you are looking for a Dr. And not just a yes man with a prescription pad. This is you doctor. Thank you Dr. And to his staff who were wonderful.

October 8th, 2013
Office Manager
My first visit to see him and I'm already in love with him and his staff. I haven't had that much attention from a doctor in 15 years. I actually felt like I had a real physical. The doctors I have seen in the past act like they are afraid to touch you, but not Dr. Crenshaw, he actually sits and talks to you. I have finally found a Great doctor.