A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Criner, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Criner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Criner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Criner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Criner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith Criner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Criner practice?
- Dr. James Criner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Criner practices Family Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Primary Care Doctors.