A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Criner, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criner
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Criner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Criner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Criner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Criner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith Criner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Criner practice?
- Dr. James Criner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Criner practices Family Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Primary Care Doctors.