inactive

Dr. James Criner Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Suwanee, GA

August 23rd, 2013
Great Atmosphere
This is great alternative to the big group practices. I always see Dr. Criner, never just an assitant. Very knowledgable physician and staff, very friendly. Appreciate the short wait times & how easy it is to get an appointment. Loving the patient portal!

July 30th, 2013
pure lipo on legs and hips 24hours ago
My appointment was at 1:30 yesterday. When I arrive I immediately headed to a room that was a plus. I really couldn't believe that I had the nerve to actually go thur with the procedures. The only pain I really felt was the nobbing. I knew that I was being poked but coukdnt really feel anything. After the procedure the team was very helpful.i was draining aloteven on the floor and hallway. Now I was hard headed and drove myselfhome and I shouldn't have. I was dizzy and leaking but I made it . Thank God. No pain and no pain pills. It you are concerning pure lipo this the place. I just showered and it was hard getting the garment back on. But I'm in no pain just a little sore.

June 29th, 2012
Excellent care
Dr. Criner and his wonderful staff are professional, organized,caring and have great energy.

March 8th, 2012
Great Family Practice
Refreshing change from a large multi-physician group. No more feeling like a number, I see the same nurse and doctor every time. Very responsive and willing to spend the time necessary on each visit. THEY EVEN TAKE WALK INS!

November 14th, 2011
Kevin S. Hughes
Great office and staff very professional and helpful always

May 9th, 2011
The kind of doctor I'd hope for my family to have...
Have been going to Dr. Criner for years and have usually felt I was in good hands. On the isolated occassions I questioned his diagnosis or opinion, I was able to tell him so and get another opinion. However, it appears he is usually "right on", and I will continue using him as my family physician.

April 22nd, 2011
Great MD and very accommodating
Dr Criner always spends enough time with me, has a great bedside manner and his staff always works with you as far as appointments. I moved here over 6 years ago and have always felt comfortable with Dr Criner's recommendations. He is not one of those MDs that gives you the most expensive medications unless it is necessary and there are no other alternatives.

February 14th, 2011
Beware of tests
Unnecessary tests were performed during a routine physical that were not covered by insurance. I specifically asked about coverage and was told that a full physical would be covered 100% by my insurance. It was not. Then their office told me that they didn't know what insurance companies covered what and that they had no way of knowing that Aetna wouldn't cover these tests. Well... obviously that is not true. They can certainly verify what's covered by insurance for any patient prior to tests being done. I felt like they were running unnecessary tests to increase their billing.