Dr. James Criner, MD
Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Atmosphere  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Aug 23rd, 2013

This is great alternative to the big group practices. I always see Dr. Criner, never just an assitant. Very knowledgable physician and staff, very friendly. Appreciate the short wait times & how easy it is to get an appointment. Loving the patient portal!

|  pure lipo on legs and hips 24hours ago  |  show details
by sherry on Jul 30th, 2013

My appointment was at 1:30 yesterday. When I arrive I immediately headed to a room that was a plus. I really couldn't believe that I had the nerve to actually go thur with the procedures. The only pain I really felt was the nobbing. I knew that I was being poked but coukdnt really feel anything. After the procedure the team was very helpful.i was draining aloteven on the floor and hallway. Now I was hard headed and drove myselfhome and I shouldn't have. I was dizzy and leaking but I made it . Thank God. No pain and no pain pills. It you are concerning pure lipo this the place. I just showered and it was hard getting the garment back on. But I'm in no pain just a little sore.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Criner and his wonderful staff are professional, organized,caring and have great energy.

|  Great Family Practice  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Refreshing change from a large multi-physician group. No more feeling like a number, I see the same nurse and doctor every time. Very responsive and willing to spend the time necessary on each visit. THEY EVEN TAKE WALK INS!

|  Kevin S. Hughes  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Great office and staff very professional and helpful always

|  The kind of doctor I'd hope for my family to have...  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Criner for years and have usually felt I was in good hands. On the isolated occassions I questioned his diagnosis or opinion, I was able to tell him so and get another opinion. However, it appears he is usually "right on", and I will continue using him as my family physician.

|  Great MD and very accommodating  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr Criner always spends enough time with me, has a great bedside manner and his staff always works with you as far as appointments. I moved here over 6 years ago and have always felt comfortable with Dr Criner's recommendations. He is not one of those MDs that gives you the most expensive medications unless it is necessary and there are no other alternatives.

|  Beware of tests  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Unnecessary tests were performed during a routine physical that were not covered by insurance. I specifically asked about coverage and was told that a full physical would be covered 100% by my insurance. It was not. Then their office told me that they didn't know what insurance companies covered what and that they had no way of knowing that Aetna wouldn't cover these tests. Well... obviously that is not true. They can certainly verify what's covered by insurance for any patient prior to tests being done. I felt like they were running unnecessary tests to increase their billing.

|  Good Primary  |  show details
by lilsmom on Aug 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Criner is a nice doctor. His office in Suwanee has almost everything you could possibly need. We have been able to avoid the ER because of the services Dr. Criner provides.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com