A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cristol, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cristol, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristol graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cristol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cristol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Cristol practice?
Dr. James Cristol practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Mtng, PA and Broomall, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.