A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cristol, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cristol, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristol graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cristol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Cristol MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Cristol practice?
- Dr. James Cristol has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cristol practices Ophthalmology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Broomall Ophthalmologists.