Learn more about Dr. James Cristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cristol, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristol
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cristol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cristol, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristol graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cristol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Cristol MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Cristol practice?
- Dr. James Cristol has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cristol practices Ophthalmology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Broomall Ophthalmologists.