Dr. James Cromer MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Indianapolis, IN

March 21st, 2017
Unsolicited advice, unprofessional
A man who introduced himself as Dr James Cromer, a pediatrician at Community East, stopped me with my two sons as we were leaving the grocery store to tell me he "strongly encouraged me to dress my children better" and went on to berate me for allowing our 4yo to be out in shorts. I started to say "if that is your professional medical opinion" but he rolled up his window and drove off. Since he gave me no opportunity to respond, I will here. Our son was actually suffering an eczema flare and asked to wear shorts, so I put him in a double layer, insulated snow boots, and three layers with the hood of his lined jacket up. It was 51F, not precipitating, we were parked close to the entrance. His spiel caused us to stand outside even longer. The interaction continued to bother our son until bedtime, so the following day I called community East to file a complaint, as we are not patients of this person and I find the entire interaction unprofessional and a little bizarre. As it turns out, he retired in December 2015 and no longer has a license. I think I might have some advice for him.

May 16th, 2013
One Stop Shop!
Dr. Cromer is very knowledgeable. His diagnosis was accurate and he was very nice to my son. I would definitely recommend him 100x's over. Oh, i forgot to mention that he was my sons doctor when we lived in Indy before. So upon moving back I automatically knew who their doctor would be...Dr. James Cromer, of course!

November 3rd, 2009
My Kids Love Dr.Cromer
Dr. Cromer is a great doctor. He is a matter of fact doctor. My kids love him. He's not a doctor to be a friend to the parents of his patients, he's a doctor who cares for his patients and gives good medical information for the parent to help their child. I have never had a problem with him and would recommended him to most anyone. I wouldn't recommend him to a parent who needs to have their ego's stroked. He let's you know your kid and his/her parent are not perfect.