A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Croner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Croner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Croner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Independent Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Croner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Croner practice?
Dr. James Croner practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Frankfort Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Croner, Dr. Jacob Croner, Dr. Jacques Croner, Dr. Jaime Croner