A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crotty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crotty
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Crotty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crotty, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotty graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Crotty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Crotty MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Crotty practice?
- Dr. James Crotty has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crotty practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.