A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crotty, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotty graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Crotty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Crotty MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Crotty practice?
- Dr. James Crotty has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crotty practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.