A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crounse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crounse
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Crounse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crounse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crounse graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crounse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Crounse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. James E. Crounse practice?
- Dr. James Crounse has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crounse practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians and Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.