A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crounse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crounse
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crounse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crounse graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crounse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Crounse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. James E. Crounse practice?
- Dr. James Crounse has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crounse practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians and Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.