A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crowl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crowl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crowl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Crowl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Crowl MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Crowl practice?
- Dr. James Crowl has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Crowl practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.