A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crowther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crowther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowther
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crowther, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowther graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crowther has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Crowther MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Crowther practice?
- Dr. James Crowther has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crowther practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.