Learn more about Dr. James Crowther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crowther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crowther, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowther graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowther has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crowther accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans