A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crowther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crowther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowther
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crowther, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowther graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crowther has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Crowther MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Crowther practice?
- Dr. James Crowther has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crowther practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.