Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Crozier
Dr. James Crozier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galax, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crozier is affiliated with Bapt Hosp, Southern Hills Med Ctr and St Thomas Hosp. Dr. Crozier has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Crozier has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Crozier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galax, VA.
Dr. Nizar Noureddine
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Galax, VA 0.01 mi
Dr. Bryon Rubery
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Galax, VA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Behzad Taghizadeh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Galax, VA 0.01 mi21