A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crudele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crudele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crudele, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 61 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Crudele graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crudele has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Crudele MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Crudele practice?
- Dr. James Crudele has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crudele practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.