A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crutcher
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crutcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crutcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crutcher graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crutcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Crutcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Crutcher practice?
- Dr. James Crutcher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crutcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.