A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Crutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crutcher
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Crutcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crutcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crutcher graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crutcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Crutcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Crutcher practice?
- Dr. James Crutcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Crutcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.