Learn more about Dr. James Crutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Crutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crutcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crutcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Crutcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crutcher graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crutcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Crutcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Crutcher practice?
- Dr. James Crutcher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Crutcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.