A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cuellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cuellar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuellar graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cuellar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cuellar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Cuellar practice?
- Dr. James Cuellar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cuellar practices General Practice near Wentzville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, MO.
See Wentzville Primary Care Doctors.