Dr. Jian Cui MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2013
Wrong Diagnosis
2, 3 months ago I started breaking out really badly all over on my neck and face. I went to get it check out. Some other female doctor saw me and immediately told me that what I have is not acne, but Acne Rosacea. The major sign of a Rosacea is your cheeks and nose are extremely/noticeably red. I asked her if it comes all of a sudden she said no, it's always in me. Well over the past 30 years, I never had break out like that, plus I NEVER had Rosacea, my face doesn't really turn red even when it's hot! I told her that, and also told her that this came all of a sudden about 2 months ago, she started being impatient and with a little attitude. Then because she had to write me a prescription, she told me I have to pay $35 extra (on top of the $80 I've already paid.) None of the other doctors I went to, cash or co-pay, doesn't charge extra for writing up a prescription. Is that even right? Though she is the professional one, and I believe what I have is not just acne, but I really question about her diagnosis of Rosacea since the 2 things SHE SAID about it were not what's happening to me. It's like telling you that you have pigment disorder when you don't have any discolouration, not even one freckle!

May 9th, 2013
The feeling I have with this doctor is he only see $$$ signs when you walk in and try to make as much as he can on you. Expect to wait about an hour before you get call in and wait for another 20 minutes in the room before he sees you. Horrible experience!!!

March 12th, 2013
Very Attentive Doctor
Dr. Cui was very professional during my visit. Overall, a great visit.

October 5th, 2012
Dr. Cui is a qualified dermatologist
I had Dr. Cui for 4 years now. He save my face from acne 3 years ago and diagnosed my skin allergy which other Dermatologists had no clue. I have read other reviews that Dr. Cui did not spend enough time on the patients. Honestly, I am there for a cure. If 30 seconds is sufficient enough for him to tell me my problem, I am happy. If you need a doctor spends hours to chi-chat with you, maybe you need a psychologist. Be fair, he is a Dermatologist. The waiting line is little long, and that is enough to tell you that he is good and have lots of patients.

September 30th, 2012
K

April 9th, 2012
Love him
He is a great dr.

March 31st, 2012
Go find yourself another dermatologist
This place is only concerned about making profit. He and his staff will try to bill you for any and everything. There are no morals in his despicable practice. He is only there to rip off Chinese patients who are not willing or unable to voice their horrible experiences.

January 12th, 2012
my acne improved.
he's fast, and straight forward, directly jump to my face problem, i like that

December 16th, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Cui is a great doctor and very patient, but he is too busy...

November 1st, 2011
unprofessional
the receptionist unprofessional, I have appointment, and I came 10 minutes before. I had been waiting for 35 minutes, and I ask to receptionist why they didn't call me yet. I ask how many minute I should wait? She said more than 30 minutes again. this is unprofessional.

July 25th, 2011
Worest Doc
He rushed in and spent less than 30 sec on me.

June 29th, 2011
MOST HORRIBLE Dermatology
I went in for problem with mild ance scar. This man recommended doing a subcision procedure, stating that it'd help stimulate collagen grow and minimize my scar. He charged me $1000 for the procedure. After the procedure, I ended up with more and deeper scars. He told me that it takes time for the skin to recover. But its been a year since I had the procedure the deep scars he left me are still there. I hate to death. Totally unprofessional and he only wants ur money.