A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cullington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cullington, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cullington has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cullington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Cullington practice?
Dr. James Cullington practices Plastic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kyle, TX.
See Austin Plastic Surgeons.