A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cullington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cullington, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cullington has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Cullington MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cullington practice?
- Dr. James Cullington has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Cullington practices Plastic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Plastic Surgeons.