Dr. James Cullington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Cullington?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

April 8th, 2016

So pleased

Dr. Cullington was very straightforward and I can see where people think he's being insensitive but honestly I appreciate that he tells it how it is. He explains what he expects from me and has been available when ever I needed him. He did my breast reduction and I am still healing. So far even with the swelling I'm super satisfied. I liked that I came to his office with Medicaid and I didn't feel like he treated me different. In the past I have went to doctors with this insurance and was treated like dirt but not with Dr. Cullington. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

May 19th, 2015

bedside manner

this man has the worst bedside manner I have encountered in all of the doctors I have experienced over the past 4 years, and believe me there have been quite a few

February 22nd, 2015

He is rude and he mixes up facts and yells at people. His little followers treat you the same way. He is an embarrassment to his field.

September 1st, 2012

He saved my life.

July 25th, 2012

Dr.Cullington has to be the most rudest and nastiest doctor I have ever met in my entire life! His staff is no better either. I found the whole office to be very dishonest which is a trait I cannot stand. I would not recommend anybody to this doctor. The first time I met him I basically left the office feeling humiliated, embarrassed, and I thought he was an a** but I was willing to over look his attitude and personality if he could get my case approved. I went to another surgeon some time after that and that surgeon was nice and made me feel comfortable and they got my case approved and a date was set for the surgery. But unfortunately another patient had to be put ahead of me and due to a prior obligation I could not wait so they recommended Cullington to me claiming how "good" he is but as soon as I heard his name I said nope is there anybody else available. I was told the other surgeons were booked up so I was basically out of luck and had to go with Cullington. Boy was that a mistake. I was not happy with the results of the surgery and when I went back to see him after the surgery he mentioned there was some swelling in left breast but that he could take more out and that's not a problem. Well after he knew my insurance wasn't going to approve it which he should've knew from the start then it because a problem. He basically told me I didn't read my paper work(which NOBODY scheduled me for a pre op, I did not receive any paper work and the only meeting I had with him was last August. Which I thought was weird because I figured shouldn't they schedule me to meet with him again before surgery.), that I needed to accept the fact that one was bigger than the other, and compared to what they looked like before they look better. He then started to yell at me and slam his hand down to which I said don't raise your voice at me because I am not doing that to you. He is just a rude and nasty doctor and no I would tell anybody out there that is thinking of going to him spare yourself and go with another doctor. If they are booked and the wait is a short amount of time to see them then I say wait. I didn't wait and I regretted it.

August 5th, 2011

this is a very unprofessional surgeon who treated my niece like a piece of dirt.Very rude , uncarring .No bedside manners .I can't believe doctors like him exisit.

November 27th, 2010

This man is VERY rude

I am 42 years old and have breast cancer and am planning on a double mastectomy, with immediate reconstruction surgery. I get Medicaid and Dr. Cullington was one of the two plastic surgeons in my area that takes it. I left his office in tears. He had no sympathy for my situation and talked to me as if I were a child. I took a friend with me, because I wanted someone to take notes for me, as this situation has me overwhelmed and I find that sometimes it's hard for me to remember things, due to what is called "chemo brain". He talked directly to my friend, instead of me. He asked me if I had any "emotional problem" and yes, I am bi-polar. When I became upset and started to cry, not only because this is a very difficult time to for me, but because of his awful attitude, he turned to my friend and said "see, her bi-polar is kicking in" and then he suggested to her that she immediately take me from his office to a support group for some help. Not only is he rude, so is his staff. His attitude even become worse towards me, when I told him I get Medicaid. People like Dr. Cullington, have no business practicing medicine.

November 6th, 2010

Botched Breast Reduction

I had a breast reduction, and Dr. Cullington cut on the side under my arms and left scarring on top of the fatty tissue and not in the existing creases. the scars left under my breasts were wide because the stitches did not hold and he refused to re-stitch, so they healed from the inside out and left huge scars. my nipples were irregular and the stitches used were too large leaving bad scarring around the areola. I have had several people tell me this was the worst job they have ever seen! Choose another doctor!

March 10th, 2010

this doctor is rude, and very unprofessional... We got this doctor thur Brackenridge Hospital,and I guess becuase we have maedicare he thinks he can treat people like crap... He didn't use any numbing medicine before he did stuff to me in the office. I was bleeding every where and was in alot of pain. I wouldn't send my dog to this doctor...

June 20th, 2017