A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cullison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cullison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cullison, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullison graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Cullison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Cullison MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Cullison practice?
- Dr. James Cullison has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cullison practices Urology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, GA and Villa Rica, GA.
See Carrollton Urologists.